The town of Castiglione della Pescaia preserves monuments and buildings of historical and artistic relevance:
–Parish of Saint Giovanni Battista, a church of medieval origin, almost completely restored in the XVIth century, but its original construction dating back in 1051, at its side standing a bell tower, which was built in the XXth century in a gothic style.
–Church of Saint Maria of Giglio, building dating back in the 1200s, probably initially had the name of Chapel of Saint Maria of Porta, its actual appearance is due to the modifications and works carried in the 1700s; the peculiarity of this church is that it was built with materials found at the abandoned Hermitage of Saint Petronilla.
–Church of Corpus Christi, an ancient church of Castiglione della Pescaia, built during the Renaissance period, as a cult place for those sick and needy, inside it there are some frescoes done in Baroque style. Starting with the XIXth century the church has been abandoned and nowadays it is completely incorporated between the buildings of the old town.
–Church of Saint Sebastiano, oratory built in the early decades of the 1600th century on the ruins of the former Church of Saints Sebastiano and Rocco, at the end of the 1700s the church gets slowly abandoned.
–Church of Saint Nicola, ancient building dating back in 1188, today this building no longer exists.
–Camaiori Palace, building dating back in the Renaissance period, arising in the 1400s was the residence of the family from which it takes its name, the very simple facade is characterized by the presence of a huge coat of arms.-Palace of the Hospital, arising in the first half of the 1600th century, as a landmark for all the citizens.
–Praetorian Palace, building located in the historical centre of the village, its origins come from the early medieval period, but its current appearance is due to the reconstructions done in the XVIIIth century.
–Palace Centurioni, building from the Renaissance period, completely restored and renovated in the 1900s.
–Tower Lilli, medieval building, situated on the old road of the Pisan’s Walls, it is one of the most important defence towers of the town.
–Tower of Via Cristoforo Colombo, defence tower rising towards the sea, built in the 1200s.
–Wall of Cinta, built by the Pisans in the Xth century, the wall surrounding all the ancient part of the village, winding between the uphill and downhill stretches, and is formed of 11 defence towers and lookouts.